Moderator Application Format
If you do not meet our requirements
(14+, access to Discord and a working microphone, and not staff on another server), your application will be instantly denied.
1) What is your Minecraft Username?
2) What is your Discord Username? (Including # (eg. Dan#1234))
3) What is your timezone? (eg. AEST)
4) How old are you? (Note: You must be 14 or over to apply)
5) Do you have access to a working microphone? (Yes/No)
6) Where are you most active on ComboPvP Club? (Practice, Skyblock, UHC)
7) How much time do you have to contribute to the role weekly? (Note: Minimum 10 hours a week)
8) Do you have the ability to record rule breakers at a decent quality and frame rate? (Recommended 720p)
9) Do you have previous experience with screensharing tools? (eg. Paladin, Process Hacker 2, Search Everything, etc)
10) Have you ever been banned or punished on ComboPvP Club?
If so, please include all the details.
11) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn from your mistake?
12) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
If so explain what role you played and what skills/experiences you gained from that role. Evidence of all previous staff positions is highly recommended.
13) Why do you want to become a moderator on ComboPvP Club?
14) Why do you deserve to become a moderator over other applicants?
15) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being staff and you mute a well-known player. Their friends start spamming your Discord messages, calling you a bad staff member and telling you to unmute them or else. What would you do?
16) Have you made any previous applications?
If so please list them all with their dates.